1.0. The Promoter
The promoter is: GRIDSERVE UK OMM Ltd, Thorney Weir House, Thorney Mill Road, Iver SL0 9AQ (GRIDSERVE).
2.0. The Promotion
- 2.1. The title of the promotion is 1000 Free Miles (the Promotion).
- 2.2. The Promotion consists of "1000 free miles" calculated in accordance with clause 5.1 below (the Free Allowance) to be awarded to eligible customers placing a new EV leasing order with GRIDSERVE (the Order). The Order is subject to the Terms and Conditions found here.
- 2.3. The Promotion will be available to any member of the public who i) is above 18 years old; ii) is resident in the UK; and iii) has a valid UK Driver’s licence.
- 2.4. The Promotion will last from Sunday 1st May 2022 (the Opening date) to 23:59 GMT on Thursday 30th June 2022 (the Closing date). The Order must be placed within the Promotion period.
- 2.5. The Promotion does not apply to existing EV leasing orders.
- 2.6. The Free Allowance can be used at any charger on the GRIDSERVE Electric Highway network (the list of eligible chargers can be provided upon request). The Free Allowance will be valid for 12 (twelve) months from the day the vehicle is delivered to the customer. Delivery times vary.
- 2.7. Once the Order is placed, it can only be cancelled in accordance with the Terms and Conditions found here.
3.0. How the Promotion Works
- 3.1. In order to receive the Free Allowance, eligible customers will need to place the Order with GRIDSERVE. For the avoidance of doubt, customers will not receive their Free Allowance until the subsequent leasing agreement is executed upon delivery of the vehicle.
- 3.2. To place the Order, eligible customers can either i) enquire on GRIDSERVE leasing website; or ii) contact GRIDSERVE leasing team at email@example.com. All Orders will be subject to credit checks and meeting other applicable criteria.
- 3.3. The Order must be placed by no later than 23:59 GMT on the Closing Date. All orders placed before the Opening date, or after the Closing date are automatically disqualified.
- 3.4. The customer will be issued with a pre-loaded RFID card which contains the Free Allowance within 30 days from the date the delivery of the vehicle.
- 3.5. The Free Allowance can be used at any charger on the GRIDSERVE Electric Highway network.
- 3.6. The Free Allowance will be valid for 12 (twelve) months from the day the vehicle is delivered to the customer. Delivery times vary.
- 4.1. The Promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, who hold a valid UK driver’s licence.
- 4.2. In placing the Order, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Free Allowance. GRIDSERVE may require you to provide proof of your eligibility.
5.0. The Free Allowance
- 5.1. The Free Allowance is calculated as 250kWh x 4 miles/kWh, which equals £125 of benefit with GRIDSERVE’s Electric Highway High-Power Super Hub pricing of 50p/kWh.
- 5.2. The Free Allowance is subject to availability. GRIDSERVE reserves the right to substitute the Free Allowance with an offer of equal or greater value.
- 5.3. The Free Allowance is not negotiable or transferable and resale is strictly prohibited.
- 5.4. The Free Allowance may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. Only the customers who place the Order in accordance with these terms and conditions can use the Free Allowance.
6.0. Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, GRIDSERVE, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the eligible customers or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Free Allowance except where it is caused by the negligence of GRIDSERVE, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7.0. Data protection and publicity
- 8.1. By submitting an entry you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, GRIDSERVE may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from claiming the Free Allowance.
- 8.2. GRIDSERVE does not accept:
- any responsibility or liability if you are not able to use the Free Allowance; or
- responsibility for entries and queries sent electronically and for the RFID cards sent by post that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- 8.3. For any help, please contact the consumer helpline on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line including “1000 Free Miles”.
- 8.4. GRIDSERVE reserves the right to withhold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 8.5. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.